Worx WA4053 Leaf Collection System For WG500 TriVac

Worx WA4053 Leaf Collection System For WG500 TriVac Reviews



More Picture


The collection system is a great way to finish cleaning up my yard because there is no clean up!!! Everything I vacuum is already mulched and deposited in my trash can. It's easy to connect and fits both size trash cans I own. I have started composting my mulching because it is so easy and it is really good for my soil. I am very happy with my TriVac and now I have an accessory that makes it even better.

Worx WA4053 Leaf Collection System For WG500 TriVac Feature

  • Converts the TriVac into a high capacity leaf collector
  • Easily mulch and collect 550 gallons of leaves down to a small enough size that allows them to fit into a 55 gallon trash can.
  • 11:1 mulch ratio
  • Trash can not included
  • 4-inch hose diameter/8-foot hose length
The Leaf Collection System is an accessory that converts the TriVac into a high capacity leaf collector. Easily mulch and collect 550 gallons of leaves down to a small enough size that allows them to fit into a 55 gallon trash can. That's an 11:1 mulch ratio. Made of breathable cotton/nylon. Uses nylon rope with quick-loc clasp to attach to trash cans.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Does Not Work! - Pamela J Ferris -
My brother is a mechanic with 31 years of experience. Even using some add-ons like bungee cords, we could not get this to work. The fabric top kept blowing off the trash can. Don't waste your money! It's a great idea that needs to be taken back to the drawing board. Wish I could give this purchase no stars. I am so so so disappointed. I wanted this to work!



Oct 28, 2010 02:41:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment